Chirag is the Owner & Principal Consultant at Patel Consulting, and a 3-time Microsoft MVP (M365 Apps & Services), based in UK with more than 20 years of industry experience. He is also a BCS (British Computer Society) Member, Chartered IT Professional (CITP) & Assessor, Microsoft 365 Certified Enterprise Administrator Expert, MCT (Microsoft Certified Trainer) and TOGAF9 Certified Architect.
He works with a wide variety of clients in many sectors, designing and implementing business collaboration, data and information management solutions and services based on Microsoft Teams, SharePoint and Microsoft 365 technologies, Power Platform to create business value for both themselves and their customers, including UK Microsoft Gold Partners with deployment, upgrade and migration services delivery.
Chirag is also an organiser of Microsoft 365 UK (M365UK) user group and a frequent community speaker at local and international events including Power Saturdays, SharePoint Saturdays, Collab365, Teams Nation, Scottish Summit, Modern Workplace Summit, M365 Virtual Marathon and Commsverse.
Technical expertise includes:
– Design and implementation of Microsoft 365, SharePoint, Microsoft Teams and Power Platform services
– SharePoint upgrade and migration
– Workflow and forms process automation including Power Apps, Microsoft Forms, Power Automate and Power BI
– Azure, Microsoft 365, Microsoft Teams and SharePoint health check service
– Project Online implementation
– Delivering requirements workshops
– Architecture Design & Governance sessions
– Driving service adoption programme for Microsoft 365 workloads
– Feasibility study & Proof of Concept engagements
– Lead delivery management
– Providing technology consulting & advisory services
If I am able to help in any ways then please do get in touch by filling out the contact form.