Chirag is an Independent Consultant at Patel Consulting, BCS Chartered IT Professional, Microsoft 365 Certified Enterprise Administrator Expert and TOGAF9 Certified Architect based in London, UK with more than 20 years of industry experience.
He works with a wide variety of clients in many sectors, designing and implementing business collaboration, data and information management solutions and services based on Microsoft 365 technologies, Microsoft Teams, SharePoint and Power Platform to create business value for both themselves and their customers, including UK Microsoft Gold Partners with deployment, upgrade and migration services and training delivery.
Chirag is an active Microsoft 365 community participant, frequent speaker at local and international events including SharePoint Saturdays (London, Cambridge, Brussels, Paris, Madrid, Barcelona, UK, EMEA, India), Power Saturday, Collab365, TeamsFest, Modern Workplace Summit and Scottish Summit. You can follow Chirag on twitter at @techChirag.
Technical expertise includes:
– Design and implementation of Microsoft 365, SharePoint, Microsoft Teams and Power Platform services
– SharePoint upgrade and migration
– Workflow and forms process automation including Power Apps, Microsoft Forms, Power Automate and Power BI
– Azure, Microsoft 365, Microsoft Teams and SharePoint health check service
– Project Online implementation
– Delivering requirements workshops
– Architecture Design & Governance sessions
– Driving service adoption programme for Microsoft 365 workloads
– Feasibility study & Proof of Concept engagements
– Lead delivery management
– Providing technology consulting & advisory services