Chirag is an Independent Consultant at Patel Consulting, Chartered IT Professional, TOGAF9 Certified Architect and Microsoft Certified Solution Expert (Productivity, Data Management and Analytics) based in London, UK with more than 20 years of industry experience.
He works with a wide variety of clients in many sectors, designing and implementing business collaboration, data and information management solutions and services based on SharePoint and Office 365 technologies to create business value for both themselves and their customers, including UK Microsoft Gold Partners with deployment, upgrade and migration services delivery.
Chirag is an active SharePoint community participant, frequent speaker at local and international events including SharePoint Saturdays (London, Cambridge, Brussels, Paris, Madrid, Barcelona, UK, EMEA, India) and Collab365. In 2011, for his valuable contributions to Microsoft TechNet forums he received a Microsoft Community Contributor Award. In his little spare time he enjoys cycling, cricket and every year participating in Charity bike rides and Duathlons. You can follow Chirag on Twitter at @techChirag.
Technical expertise includes:
– Design and Implementation of SharePoint, Microsoft Teams, Office 365 apps and Power Platform services
– SharePoint Upgrade and Migration
– Workflow and Forms process automation including PowerApps, Microsoft Forms, Microsoft Flow and PowerBI
– Azure, Office 365, Microsoft Teams and SharePoint Health Check service
– Office 365 Project Online Implementation
– Delivering Requirements workshops
– Architecture Design & Governance Sessions
– Driving Service Adoption programme for Office 365 Workloads
– Feasibility Study & Proof of Concept Engagements
– Lead Delivery Management
– Providing Technology Consulting & Advisory services