Following the SQL Server 2016 release earlier this year, the latest generally-available (GA) quality release of SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS) is now available.
Key features are:
- Switch from monthly-branded SSMS releases (e.g. August 2016 release) to numerically-branded SSMS releases (e.g. 16.3 release).
- New Active Directory authentication option (Active Directory Universal Authentication) with underlying Azure AD supporting multi-factor authentication and integrated authentication.
- New PowerShell cmdlets to help perform SQL Server login management.
- Support for filtering in the ‘Databases’ node of the Object explorer.
- You can download the latest release version 13.0.15700.28 in the link below.