Volunteering and presenting at South Coast Summit 2021 #southcoastsummit2021
Coming soon in October at Southampton (UK), I am delighted to share that I will be presenting few sessions at South Coast Summit 2021 and of course am volunteering as well with various activities which have already began. Some of these included sessions reviews, speaker selection and communicating with speakers. If you haven’t registered yet then here is the link to register and can’t wait to see you!
I want to thank the event organisers (Aaron Rendell & Nathan Sweeney) for bringing this in-person event with session tracks across the Microsoft platform by 150+ speakers and all for free! Also my thanks to the fellow event team members, speakers and sponsors for making things happen – there will be something for everyone!
- Power Platform
- Collaboration and Productivity
- Meetings, Calling and Devices
- Development and Extensibility
- Security and Compliance
- Dynamics 365
- Data and AI
- Adoption & Change Management
- Accessibility and Inclusivity
- Robotic Process Automation.
Over the course of two days below is my whereabouts and it would be fantastic for you to join us for great learnings, community meetings & conversations!
- What is Microsoft Viva and why does Employee Experience matter
- Introduction to the Viva pillars
- Hands-on Viva Connections Workshop
- Hands-on Viva Topics Workshop
- Hands-on SharePoint Syntex Workshop
Conference Session – Working with Templates in Microsoft 365
Why create solutions from scratch when you have so many templates available in Microsoft 365 through Microsoft Teams, SharePoint, Microsoft Lists and Power Platform. We will explore these templates and how to build your own to accelerate your adoption journey.
Session Date and time: Saturday, 16 October 2021 at 2.30pm
Session Room: Richards
Session Track: Collaboration & Productivity