Presenting at Teams Day Online 2 #TeamsDayOnline #ModernWorkplaceSummit
UPDATE: 30 Sep 2020: Session slides
I’m honoured and excited to present a session at Teams Day Online taking place on 30 Sep – 01 Oct 2020. This is the second time I will be presenting this year at the free, virtual Teams Day Online Conference! Thank you Russ Basiura for having me! You can also find my previous event session slides here.
So head over to Teams Day Online website to learn more about the 2-day event with 90+ sessions! You can register for free here. Below are my session details and hope to see you online!
Session Title: Supporting third-party access and sharing in Microsoft Teams
Session Description: By default, guest access in Microsoft Teams is disabled and yet other parts of Microsoft 365 services such as SharePoint is enabled. In this demo based session, we will explore various services that has impact on external sharing and understand some of the key settings to stay in control of who, what and when information can be shared to support internal and external collaboration.
Date and Time: Wed 30 September 2020, 15:00 -15:40 BST
Teams Day Online will be featuring experts on the Modern Workplace and Microsoft Teams, speakers will introduce you to tips, tricks and tools as they demonstrate “Real World” solutions that will boost your organisation’s performance, productivity. and overall collaboration capabilities. Teams Day Online will bring the Microsoft Teams community together to freely share knowledge to build the Global Modern Workplace and Microsoft Teams communities.
Whether you are newbie or a master on Microsoft Teams, there are sessions to fit your organisation’s needs and will provide the information and training that your team needs to govern, operationalisation, and adopt Microsoft Teams to solve business problems.
Some of the event’s key topics include:
– How to Use Microsoft Teams as a Platform for Field and First-Line Workers
– Learn How to Make Microsoft Teams Fit Your Work Style
– Navigate How Microsoft Teams can be used to Streamline Communications
– How IT and First-Line Workers can find a Common Language to Tackle User Adoption Together
– Build a Successful Onboarding Process with out-of-the-box Office 365 Tools
– How to Externally Share Microsoft Teams Efficiently with Your Organisation’s Partners
– Create Chat Bots to Assist Your Organisation with Microsoft Teams
– Discover which Microsoft Teams Apps are Best for Your Organisation’s Workstream
Stay tuned for update at Twitter through following handles!
Leave a Reply